Hey guys, its your girl, KrisSimsters and its SUMMER so I thought it would be a perfect time to tell you what I hope to achieve from June until Late September. But first thing’s first. My birthday is on July 23rd and regardless of my plans of how I’m going to be celebrating the day, I’m not putting anything out on this blog or SwimSquad. I do have a Game of the Month that I plan on getting out before the 23rd and that might be it because all of my shows are on a break. I might do a Boondocks overview on SwimSquad..might. Now that that’s out the way, lets see if what I’m doing on here:
- Top Tens: Bob’s Burgers: I heard news that Bob’s Burgers will be coming back on September 25th, so because of that news, I’m going to be putting this Top Tens on hold until then. This gives me more room other work, most importantly…
- My Top Tens (20) Special: My Favorite Personal Episodes: This is a very long list, I want to get this out before my birthday. It’s already over 2,000 words long and I’m still on #12. My ultimate goal is to get this out before summer ends because it’ll hopefully tie you guys over until MLP recaps come back. Speaking of MLP.
- Opinion Pieces: Why I Think MLP will End at Season Six: I want to do this, but I’m nervous about doing this too because I know the Brony community and you guys are kinda sensitive. Either way, this will be coming out soon.
- K-Drama Review: King of Baking, Kim Takgu (Bread, Love, and Dreams): This is another experiment I’m trying. I hope this goes well so I can do more, but this won’t be weekly. This will come out at least every other month because K-Dramas take longer for me to watch because focusing is a problem for me. Either way, I hope you like this experiment.
- Kris’ K-Pop Summer Collection (Part Two): With all the K-Pop groups coming out during the summer, I knew one list wouldn’t be enough. Part two of this summer collection won’t be coming out until August with songs that are being released from late June to mid-August. This will be my last summer piece (if #2 isn’t out by then).
There might be some stuff I’m forgetting, but these are the main summer goals for this blog. This also helps me keep track of what’s next. MLP reviews will be happening again once the second half of the season comes out, so be prepared for that. Anyway, that’s it for me, my name is KrisSimsters and Stay Golden.
Social Media Follows: